mandag 23. mars 2009

NORAK 21-22-03.2009

We have been in catwhow in Oslo.
I had with me 3 TUA + Cevher Cassidy from C - litter. The new owner came with she.

Saturday:
GIC S * Zippycat `s Nora (TUA w63) got CACE in class 3
(N) Summit `s Atzeka (TUA fs24) got CAC in class 9
(N) Summit `s Cevher Cassidy (TUA N24) got EX 1 in class 12
Cassandra de la Mer de Marmara (TUA w61) got CAC in class 9

Sunday:
GIC S * Zippycat `s Nora (TUA w63) got her CACE in class 3.
(N) Summit `s Atzeka (TUA fs24) got CAC in class 9
(N) Summit `s Cevher Cassidy (TUA N24) got Ex 1 and NOM in class 12
Cassandra de la Mer de Marmara (TUA w61) got CAC and NOM, she was also CHAMPION in class 9.

Sunday I was with a judge who is very clever with the TUA. that both I and other TUA breeder in Norway has had a lot on the show!

I should not brag so much, but the judge made me so "embarrassed" .. She stood and awning audience about the history that has always been something missing in TUA for her .. Suddenly she scored a TUA spring of 2008 that was perfect. There was the type she had seen after at long time!. She said that I was ashamed of me who had sold her! This Angora came from me, she said!
She said Cassandra was very similar Asli, but liked better Asli. Asli is that Angora judge love and "found" at the end

After I had gone with Cassandra which was NOM. Came a woman to me asked if I heard what the judge had said! I said no. She could say that when the judge had said that it was actually the best Angora she had scored in all of Europe. If she meen Cassandra or Asli or both, I am not sure!

I am so happy for the results from the weekend! Next catshow will be in Trondheim 04-05. April.

CH Cassandra de la Mer de Marmara (TUA w61)


(N) Summit`s Cevher Cassidy in the panel.


The judge Bette Lind, CH Cassandra de la Mer de Marmara (TUA w61) and me!

(N) Summit`s Cevher Cassidy (TUA n24) with the judge, Anne Veland!

Ingen kommentarer: